An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: April 2019
Available in: English
Agriculture plays a leading role in Tunisia’s economy, with approximately 16% of the country’s
workforce engaged in the agricultural sector. Foreigners cannot own agricultural land but may
obtain long-term leases directly from the Ministry of Agriculture.
In Tunisia’s dairy sector, the supply chain players are not linked together from a supply chain
approach to match products to market demands and consumer preferences. The Dairy sector is fragmented which results in supply risks, high transaction costs, and price inefficiencies.
However, these same challenges are some of the things that give Tunisia’s dairy sector room for major improvement.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the dairy sector for Tunisia. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the dairy sector in Tunisia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Tunisia
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Tunisia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Tunisia’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Tunisia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.