An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: March 2019
Available in: English
Most of the honey sold in South Africa is imported.
The honey consumption volume increased due to the inflow of a large amount of honey from China. On the one hand, cheap imports from China has stimulated consumption, but on the other hand it has kept local production relatively flat.
Per capita honey consumption in South Africa is below the world average and also below many other African countries. This means the South African market is still far from saturation but with a slowing economy, local producers have had to develop innovative ways of highlighting the benefits of locally produced natural honey.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the natural honey sector for South Africa. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the natural honey sector in South Africa
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on assets, liquidity and profitability in the sector in South Africa
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in South Africa
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain South Africa’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in South Africa
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.