An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: April 2019
Estimated Pages: 95
Available in: English
Sports betting is a type of gambling activity that involves predicting the outcome of a sports activity and placing wagers accordingly.
There are roughly 60 million Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 40 who are involved in active sports betting. The sports betting market in Nigeria is estimated at $2 billion and is expected to grow primarily driven by the mobile phone adoption in Nigeria.
As one of the world’s fastest growing markets for mobile phones, the widespread use of mobile phones in Nigeria has been a positive game changer for the sports betting business. Every day, it gets easier to pay, play and win or lose.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the sports betting sector for Nigeria. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the sports betting sector in Nigeria
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Nigeria
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Nigeria
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Nigeria’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Nigeria
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
For pre-orders, you will be notified by email, text or phone call to download the PDF on the release date.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.