An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: April 2019
Estimated Pages: 44
Available in: English
This report covers all drinking/cultured, natural, flavored and spoonable yogurts and sour milk type drinks.
In Morocco 20 to 30 percent of all milk produced is still processed by private individuals. These dairy shops and farmers manufacture traditional Moroccan dairy products such as lben and raib (fermented milks), zabda (farm butter), and jben (fresh cheese). These products are made from raw milk, and their physical properties are similar to those of commercially produced yogurt.
The major player in yogurt & milk products production, Danone was hit by boycotts in Morocco in 2018 over high prices and this led to a huge loss in market share.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the yogurt & sour milk sector for Morocco. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the yogurt & sour milk sector in Morocco
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Morocco
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Morocco
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Morocco’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Morocco
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
For pre-orders, you will be notified by email, text or phone call to download the PDF on the release date.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.