An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: March 2019
Available in: English
Kenya’s flower industry is among the leading players in the world’s fast-growing and dynamic flower export markets, playing in the leagues of Netherlands, Colombia, Ecuador and Ethiopia, commonly referred to the big five in the world’s flower market.
For Kenya to achieve its vision 2030 goal of agriculture maintaining and sustaining a 10 per cent GDP contribution in the country, the horticulture sector has been identified as pivotal to its plans.
The success of the cut-flower sector in Kenya has been attributed to the country’s favourable and stable climate, access to large import markets, fertile land, abundant water and experienced workforce in floriculture. The sector is estimated to employ 500,000 people in Kenya.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the horticulture sector for Kenya. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the horticulture sector in Kenya
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Kenya
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Kenya
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Kenya’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Kenya
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.