An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: April 2019
Estimated Pages: 48
Available in: English
When Jumia ventured into the Kenyan market in 2013 after successful roll outs in Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco and Ivory Coast, the E-Commerce company was banking on the fairytale success of Safaricom’s M-Pesa to leverage the high number of Kenyans with smartphones.
Fast forward a few years and the the e-commerce sector has resulted in bilateral trade local manufacturing in Kenya.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the e-commerce sector for Kenya. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the e-commerce sector in Kenya
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Kenya
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Kenya
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Kenya’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Kenya
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
For pre-orders, you will be notified by email, text or phone call to download the PDF on the release date.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.