An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: February 2019
Available in: English
The Ethiopian government is the main growth driver of the country’s emerging information and communication technology (ICT) industry. The Government has placed great emphasis on using ICT to achieve its growth and transformation plan goals. With increases in international bandwidth, improvements in national fibre backbone infrastructure and the growing availability of mobile broadband services via 3G and LTE networks, the country’s broadband market looks set for growth .
The state-owned Ethio Telecom is the only provider of telecommunications services in Ethiopia, however, sectors open for competition include equipment provision and downstream services such as call and data centers, messaging and applications.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for Ethiopia. AFRISCAPER Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in Ethiopia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Ethiopia.
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Ethiopia
- Ascertain Ethiopia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activity
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Ethiopia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.