An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: April 2019
Estimated Pages: 62
Available in: English
It is generally agreed that the Coffea Arabica plant was first discovered growing in the wild in Ethiopia sometime between the 6th and 8th Century.
Although Brazil is the largest coffee producer in the world, accounting for about 53 percent of all coffee output, Brazil and the major coffee producing Latin American countries have been facing various coffee diseases such as fungus, leaf rust and infestation by insects such as the berry borer beetle in recent years.
Whilst Latin America’s coffee production faces potential declines, the demand of coffee in the global market has been increasing particularly with strong demand coming from China and India.
With the potential ratification of the African Continental Free Trade Area agreement, as well as Ethiopia’s coffee-friendly climate there is a huge potential to change the dynamics of coffee production.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the coffee sector for Ethiopia. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the coffee sector in Ethiopia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Ethiopia
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Ethiopia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Ethiopia’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Ethiopia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
For pre-orders, you will be notified by email, text or phone call to download the PDF on the release date.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.