An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: April 2019
Estimated Pages: 51
Available in: English
There are several drivers in the e-commerce sector in Egypt. These include, demographic drivers as a large percentage of Egyptians are under 30 years old; huge government support for technology; and unprecedented growth on mobile phone usage.
The Egyptian market has a large population of internet users with about 48 million internet users. Of this number only 8% make online transactions, hence 80 percent of e-commerce in Egypt relies on cash on delivery.
Most online transactions are in the categories of electronics, entertainment, airline tickets and fashion. E-commerce faces numerous challenges in the Egyptian market particularly due to the low number of credit/debit card holders – around 10 million. However, with growing adoption of cards and mobile wallets, the industry is set to grow in leaps.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the e-commerce sector for Egypt. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the e-commerce sector in Egypt
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Egypt
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Egypt
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain Egypt’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Egypt
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
For pre-orders, you will be notified by email, text or phone call to download the PDF on the release date.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 217 14740 to speak with a Research Consultant.