An AFRISCAPER Insights Industry Report
Release Date: March 2019
Available in: English
Construction remains one of the most important contributors to Egypt’s economy. The sector also holds significant strategic value for policymakers, absorbing as much as 40% of the irregular and informal labour in the country.
A large part of the government’s growth strategy in the wake of the post-revolution turmoil revolves around heavy spending on new projects, from the New Administrative Capital to the Suez Canal Economic Development Zone. This government-led stimulus has benefits beyond the potential to boost economic growth: many mooted projects will fulfil a real need within the country, from mitigating the massive housing deficit to improving the domestic transport network.
The Egyptian construction industry is expected to continue to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2019-2020).
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Egypt. Afriscaper Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Egypt
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Egypt
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Egypt
- Ascertain Egypt’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Egypt
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website and an email will also be sent with the download link. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
If you have any questions, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call +86 152 158 53650 to speak with a Research Consultant would get in touch.