The China Doing Business Guide provides an independent expert guide on how non-Chinese companies and Entrepreneurs can strategize, start and grow a business or product in China.
The report features the latest information covering regulations from the Central Government as well as key Provinces.
Who is the Report Useful To?
Afriscaper’s China Doing Business Guide is useful to non-Chinese entrepreneurs looking to enter the Chinese market, entrepreneurs looking to start a business in China, C-Level executives in medium to large firms looking to enter the China market, corporate strategists, corporate analysts, trade associations, foreign government departments and regulatory bodies.
Business In China
When foreign investors and companies try their luck abroad, the Chinese market offers an uncountable number of opportunities. However, in order to successfully set up a business in China, it is crucial to proceed correctly according to the regulations and rules. Failure to do so can lead to many difficulties and issues in the company’s future, leading to the possibility of an eventual failure in China.
This guide provides information on issues covering business registration, business licenses, learning how to target Chinese customers, whether business to consumer (B2C) or business to business (B2B); recruitment, taxes, visas, insurance and much more.
- Independent business environment analysis on China – a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the China market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the China marketplace through our reviews of trends and regulatory changes in China.
- Practical advice on marketing to businesses as well as directly to consumers
Table of Contents
- China Overview
- Demographics & Economy
- Ease of Doing Business
- Conducting Market Research Before Jumping In
- Legal Entity Options For Operating In China
- Wholly Foreign Owned
- Joint Venture
- Representative Office
- Choosing a Location To Establish In China
- By Industry Clusters
- By Free Trade Zone Locations
- By GDP Per Capita
- By City Tiers Classification
- How To Reach Your Target Market In China
- Business to Business Marketing
- Business to Customer Marketing
- How To Protect Your Intellectual Property In China
- How To Recruit Your China Team
- Insight on Labour Supply
- Recruitment Channels
- Accounting Requirements & How You Can Keep Good Books
- Payroll & Tax Requirements In China
- Banking & Payments For Your China Operations
- Opening a bank account
- Other payment solutions
- Understanding Insurance In China
- Understanding China Work Visas & How To Obtain Them
- How To Plan Migration & Relocation For Foreign Employees To China
- Office Rental Options & How To Rent an Office In China
Afriscaper is a market research and market entry advisory company focused on emerging markets. We provide market intelligence to help companies looking to invest, do business, export or expand to emerging markets.
This report is covered by Afriscaper’s 100% quality money back guarantee on reports purchased through our site. Click here for more information on our guarantee.
How do I receive my report?
Upon receipt of payment, your Afriscaper report will become immediately viewable on our website. For your convenience, all purchased Afriscaper reports are available to be downloaded as a PDF.
If you have any questions, please submit your enquiry to [email protected] and our Customer Care representatives would get in touch.